- Publicidad -
Written exclusively for MundoChapin.com by Guillermo Bendfeldt
Information & interesting data
The light Tamarind and Coconut Sauce blends with the caribbean lobster tails with a touch of spice and flavor.
- Prep time 45 Minutes
- Total time 4 Hour and 45 Minutes (include marinate)
- Servings 4 persons
- $$$ High
- Category Main Dish
- 4 pounds lobster tails (12 to 16 tails)
- One Lager Beer – Gallo®
- 2 Tablespoons of Chillipepper power (as desire)
- 1 ½ teaspoon ground White pepper
- 1 ½ teaspoon ground paprika
- 2 teaspoons ground bay leaves
- 2 teaspoons ground thyme
- 2 teaspoons ground oregano
- Course Salt
- 2/3 Cup Tamarind paste
- 1 Cup Coconut Water (Use Coconut Cream for richer sauce)
- 3/8 Cup of Brown Sugar
- 2 tablespoons wheat flour
- 3 Tablespoons Shredded Coconut or 3 Tablespoons shredded Parmesan Cheese.
- Cut each lobster tail Shell in half lenghtwise using a knife and geta all the meat in one piece.
- Set lobster into a bowl add beer and ground White pepper, ground Cayena pepper, ground bay leave, ground thyme, ground oregano and course salt.
- Marinaded 4 hours.
- Mix in a mediun sized pan tamarind sauce, chillipepper, Brown sugar and flour. Cook 5 minutes with ocasional swirl.
- Off heat Set lobster tails and extra virgen olive oil to medium nonstick skillet.
- Cook 5 minutes turn the lobster and cook 5 minutes
- Transfer the lobster tails to a plate.
- Serve lobster drizzle with sauce and shredded parmesan cheese or shredded coconut.
- Serve Warm.
Suggest side dishes
- Salad and Rice or Pasta
- White Zinfandel Sweet White wine
- Gewurztraminer Sweet and aromatic White wine
- Viognier Very fruty and full body White wine
Caribbean Lobster Tails