- Publicidad -
Written exclusively for MundoChapin.com by Guillermo Bendfeldt
Information & interesting data
This plate is the perfect fussion of Italian Pasta with Pepian Sauce. The sauce with a hint of spice and full flavour of the highlands of Guatemala.
- Prep time 60 Minutes
- Total time 1 Hour and 05 Minutes
- Servings 4 persons
- $$ Moderate
- Category Main Dish
- 8 Bars of Imitation Crab Meat
- 1 pound of Whole Grain Spaguetti
- 1 ½ Teaspoon of Chicken Broth Powder
- 1 Garlic Clove
- 1 Bud of Clove Spice
- 1 ½ Cup of Water (For Sauce)
- 8 Cups of Water (Spaguetti)
- 2 Cups of Water (Potatoes)
- ½ pound of ripe Tomatoes
- 2 Ounces of Husk Tomatoes or Mexican Tomatoes
- 1 Tortilla toasted (Corn Tortilla)
- 4 Teaspoons of Extra-Virgen Olive Oil
- ½ Cup of White Wine
- 1 Teaspoon of Corn Flour
- 1 ½ Teaspoon Ground Basil
- 1 ½ Teaspoon Ground Rosemary
- 1 ½ Teaspoon Ground Oregano
- 1 ½ Teaspoon Ground Thime
- 1 Dried Bell Pepper
- 1 Dried Californian Pepper
- 2 Ounces Sesame Seeds
- 2 Ounces Pumpkin Seeds
- Course Salt
- 12 Ounces Potatoes
- 4 Ounces Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 5 Ounces Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- Boiled 1 ½ Cup of wáter with Chicken Broth Powder, bud clove and garlic clove 10 minutes.
- Grilled tomatos, husk tomatoes, bell pepper, californian pepper and corn tortillas 5 minutes; Blend the grilled mix with the broth.
- Roasted sesame seeds and pumpkin sedes 5 minutes. Ground the seeds. Mix into the broth. Cook for 10 minutes.
- Add Wheat Flour y Cook 3 minutes.
- Peel potatoes and cut them in small squares. Boiled 2 Cup of wáter with potatoes 10 minutes.
- Drain Potatoes
- Cut the Imitation Crab Meat. On a médium-sized skillet set the Crab Meat and half of extra virgen olive oil. Cook 3 minutes.
- Add potatoes, White wine, ground basil, ground Rosemary, ground oregano and ground thime. Cook 5 minutes.
- Boiled 8 Cup of water, Put Spaguetti and Boil 10 minutes.
- Drain Pasta
- In a large-size skillet set the pasta with the other half of oil and the Shredded Parmesan Cheese Fried 2 minutes.
- Set Pasta on a plate
- Cover Pasta with sauce and Shredded Mozzarella Cheese.
- Serve Warm
Suggest side dishes
- Muller Thurgau Fruity and Well Balanced White Wine
- Chenin Very Fruity White Wine
- Semillon Sweet White Wine with Berry like flavours
Spaguetti with Pepian Sauce