- Publicidad -
Written exclusively for MundoChapin.com by Guillermo Bendfeldt
Information & interesting data
These tomatoes baked with summer yellow squashes, kernel corn, Chancol® Chesese and fresh thyme leaves are simply the perfect complement for lucho r dinner.
- Prep time 26 Minutes
- Total time 28 Minutes
- Servings 4 persons
- $$ Moderate
- Category Side Dish
- 6 Ripe Tomatoes
- 8 ounces of Summer Yellow Squashes
- 6 tablespoon sweet kernel corn
- 3 teaspoon extra-virgen olive oil
- 4 Garlic Cloves
- 1 ½ teaspoon ground Basil
- 1 ½ teaspoon ground Oregano
- 1 ½ teaspoon ground Bay Leaves
- ½ teaspoon ground Black Pepper
- 8 teaspoon of Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 ounces fresh caraway thyme leaves
- Course salt
- 8 tablespoons Shredded Chancol® Cheese (you can use Shredded Mozzarella or Asiago Cheese)
- Cut off the top ½ inch from each tomato.
- Remove seeds and inner membrane, being carful no to break through flesh of tomato.
- Keep the sedes on a plate to use them at the end.
- Place tomatoes in baking dish and season with 1 ½ tablespoon of olive oil, oregano, black pepper, bay leave and basil.
- Chopped garlic cloves and place in medium nonstick. skillet with the rest of olive oil. Sauted 2 minutes.
- Add chopped summer yellow squashes, course salt and sauted 3 minutes. Swirl occasionally.
- Add 6 tablespoons of whole kernel corn saute 3 minutes, swirl occasionally.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Divide mixture among tomatoes with and add Shredded Chancol® Cheese (2 teaspoon of mix and 3 teaspoon of cheese per tomato)
- Set the top on the tomatoes and bake 15 minutes
- Take off the top and bake 2 minutes
- Serve baked tomatoes with fresh caraway thyme, tomatoes sedes and balsamic vinegar.
- Serve warm
Suggest Main and side dishes
- Meat or Chiken and Potatoes
- Reisling Fresh white wine with Green Apple aroma
- Chenin Sweet Dry Fruity White wine
- Maccabeu Sparking dry fruity White wine
Tomatoes with Chancol® Cheese