Written exclusively for MundoChapin.com by Guillermo Bendfeldt
Information & interesting data
Wild golden Chanterelle makes this récipe a fall delight with a small sense of Provence.
- Prep time 18 Minutes
- Total time 20 Minutes
- Servings 4 persons
- $$ Moderate
- Category Side Dish
- 1 ½ pound Wild Golden Chanterelle Mushrooms
- 6 teaspoon extra-virgen olive oil
- 6 Garlic Cloves
- 1 ½ teaspoon ground Basil
- 1 ½ teaspoon ground Rosemary
- ½ teaspoon ground Marjoram
- ½ teaspoon ground Oregano
- ½ teaspoon ground Savory
- ½ teaspoon ground Thyme
- Course salt
- ½ Cup of White Wine
- 1 ½ Tablespoons Lime Juice
- 1 Teaspoon Habanero Sauce
- 2 Tablespoons Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- Half Romaine Lettuce
- Off heat chopped garlic cloves and place in medium nonstick. skillet with the olive oil. Sauted 2 minutes.
- Add chopped Wild Golden Chanterelles, swirl the mix cover and cook 3 minutes.
- Add basil, marjoram, savory, Rosemary, oregano, thyme and course salt and cook at mediun heat 4 minutes. Swirl occasionally.
- Add White wine cover and cook 5 minutes.
- Add Lime juice and Habanero Sauce and cover and cook 3 minutes. Swirl occasionally.
- Serve the mushroom drizzle with shredded mozzarella cheese over romaine lettuce leaves.
Suggest Main and side dishes
- Seafood and Pasta
- Chardonnay Fuller wine with fruit hightlights
- Muscadet Crisp dry wine
- Bianco di Custoza Refreshing dry wine
Anacate (Wild Golden Chanterelle) with provençal sauce